Mission of the Academy:
- To bring about awareness among the masses for creation of healthy innovative minds to encourage, develop, and sustain socially meaningful film, fine and performing arts
- To strengthen the cultural bonds between Goa and Bengal, and promote conservation of socio-cultural heritage across the Nation.
Objectives of the Academy:
- To promote socially meaningful Film and Performing arts (cinema- largely non-feature, documentary, short film, animation, theatre, acting, music, songs, choreography, etc.).
- To promote socially meaningful contemporary Fine arts (Sketch, brushing, sculpting, bronze work, painting, mural, drawing, etc.).
- To develop sensitivity among the masses in these two states in particular for the development of good, socially relevant, meaningful Art form
- To reach out the rich cultural heritage of India through film, fine and performing arts.
- To promote cultural regeneration at the family, society, national and International levels.
- To organise and manage Events in relating to meet the above objectives.
- The Academy has three Wings, looking after specialized activities:
- Among the projects the Academy has worked on in recent past is the
- All Goa solo dance competition based on Semi classical songs
- Several workshop on teaching Contemporary Dance
- Spoken-Conversational Konkani course for the resident non-Goans
- Multi-lingual Theater Festival
» Constitution of Ganga Zuari
» Governing Presidium of Ganga Zuari